Searching...
Highlighted

Hoyts tickets not emailed

Dasr

I bought Hoyts movie tickets and the money was taken from my account but no movie voucher was emailed to me. I tried contacting the perks team but they say I need to contact Hoyts. When I try to ring up Hoyts, i am unable to reach them. 

The automated message for voucher redemption says " Call cannot be completed".

Please help... what do I do now?

Re: Hoyts tickets not emailed

Dan_C

@Dasr, that's a bit frustrating.

I'm sure it's already been asked, but you've double checked your junk/spam folder?

The email comes from Hoyts directly, that should include your booking number.

You could try their online enquiry page

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dasr

Tried that but the email just did the arriver. Spent many many minutes on hold and navigating through the IVR system in Hoyts just to be hung up on. Finally had enough and called back Optus and was a bit impatient this time, asked them either you give me my tickets or you give me my money back.

Guess what, that did the trick. The Opts agent connected me directly to a Hoyts agent who emailed me the tickets in like 30 seconds.

Patience sometimes is NOT a virtue.

Dan_C

Oh, well there you go.

Glad to hear it's been sorted out. 

Enjoy the movie Smiley Happy 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
35 Kudos
32 Kudos
30 Kudos
18 Kudos
8 Kudos