cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Contributor miuzuo
Contributor

How to remove service from My Account

I have 2 My accounts. One added homephone + BB service, the other added mobile phone.

I want to know how to remove the homephone + bb service from My Account, so I can combine it to My Account  which already added  mobile servcie.

But your staff rang to me said they cann't be combined to together since thery are different system. But I doubt it.

Now the problem is that the My Account added mobile service have registered the Quantas reward, when I tried to use the same Quantas member number to register reward in another My account, it showed me the Quantas Number has been registed.

So whant I can do now ?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Re: How to remove service from My Account

If you homephone and internet bundle account number starts with a 8 or 9, we're able to consolidate them with your Mobile account through MyAccount.

If your homephone/internet account number starts with a 1, then the system will not be able to consolidate the services on one account, but you are still able to earn QFF on there.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Kenty13
New Contributor

I have a similar problem, multiple services under different usernames. Is this something I can do within my account or do I need to contact optus to have them do this for me. I am keen to consolidate all my services to the one login.
Thank you.
0 Kudos
New Contributor Redbrick15
New Contributor

I would like to consolidate all my services to the one login.
Thank you.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey @Redbrick15, had we also set up two separate My Account logins for two separate services? Or did you have an existing My Account and you simply wish to link up a new or existing service? Whichever is the case, we're happy to help out. Please send us a PM with your full name, DOB and account number. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos