Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How to purchase Optus Sport Premium subscription using Optus Sport App on Apple TV?

chehoo

I wish to purchase an Optus Sport Premium subscription through the Optus Sport App on Apple TV (installed already) but I cannot find the way to create an account and subscribe through the application.  I am not an Optus customer.  I just want to subcribe to that particular Optus service.  The app points me to the website but the website requires me to be an Optus customer first.  I'm stuck.

Any help is highly apprecaited.

Chehoo

Re: How to purchase Optus Sport Premium subscription using Optus Sport App on Apple TV?

Ray_YC

Hi Chehoo,

That's odd that you can't sign up. What options are available to you on the Apple TV Optus Sport app?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: How to purchase Optus Sport Premium subscription using Optus Sport App on Apple TV?

chehoo

Pleae refer to the photos attached.  Thanks.aj%dPudLScWr2Gs4dvkBVA.jpg

6+ITucCSR+aRSlqNMWp68Q.jpg

Ray_YC

Thanks for that.

I have asked our Optus Sport team and will respond here as soon as I hear back from them.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

Ray_YC

Hi again,

It's been suggested to subscribe using the mobile phone. If Apple, the App Store will prompt to charge the service. Also there will be a prompt to select an username (email address) to log into Optus Sport. Once done, he can use the same credentials to log via the Apple TV.

Let us know how you go.

chehoo

It worked after installing Optus Sport app on my iPhone (very old), creating an account and activiting the service using that app.  I think Optus should state clearly on the website that the Optus Sport app on Apple TV cannot be used to create an account and activate the service.  In any case, thanks for the tips.

Docker

How to upgrade from basic to premium optus Sport

Ray_YC

Hi Docker,

Please see Optus Sport: How To Get It

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos