cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor it85
New Contributor

How many Optus reps does it take to update an address field?

More than 4, apparently!

I moved house on the 10th and have been trying to update my address. When I attempt to do it on my profile page (address -> change -> new details -> save) the new information is ignored and nothing changes. I spent half an hour talking to three different live chat reps and by the end I was assured that it was fixed but when I check my profile page or ask another support rep what my current address is they give me my old one. Same thing happened with a phone support rep.

My question is: If live chat and phone support reps can't update an address field, who can?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: How many Optus reps does it take to update an address field?

Hmm, there's two address fields. There's your service address - the address where we've connected your service or you use the service.

There's also your billing address - The address that you're billed to and what appears on the phsyical invoice. 

I'm happy to make the change for you. If could send us a PM with your account details, that'd be great.

I need your full name, DOB and account number → http://yesopt.us/pmdan

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors