Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

How long does it take to process an online order

I recently ordered the iPhone7 plus 32gb rose gold and it's been more than 48 hours where they said they will get back to me. Temporary number T51505648900924

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: How long does it take to process an online order

Hello @Tay23

Have you since received a call/ confirmation email? If not, please send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name and date of birth. Once we've identified you, we'll be able to check into the status of your order 🙂

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I ordered mine on the 21st of Sept and received a confirmation email with temporary order number, but nothing since. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @KingGazzy, normally it doesn't take this long but was this order for a handset on pre order? If this is for an iPhone then please  trace your order here ☻6 https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/custom/page/page-id/handset-support . Alternatively you can check your order details here →  http://yesopt.us/chat2us from PC with one of our sales support experts. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos