cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Ro16
New Contributor

How do you report service issues or faults

Optus appears tomhave progressively removed all the ability for a customer to interact witha person when experiencing service difficulties. I have tried the 13 number for tech support, and get automated responses which are of no help. The 24/7 chat says 'We'll be with you shortly', and 40 minutes later, nothing...........

This is absolute rubbish customer service.

Anyone know how to log a fault or speak to someone at Optus that gives a toss?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Contributor gasman
Contributor

Re: How do you report service issues or faults

My NBN is out at the moment. I think due to a lightening strike about 8:30 last night. I called 131344 this morning, after answering all the questions and pressing the right buttons I got through to level one support after about 15 mins. The guy was very helpful and the fault has been ascalated to level 2. Last night I tried at about 11pm on both the 131344 and 1300 300 427 numbers and waited for over 40 mins then gave up. Maybe the mornings are better? Good luck.

0 Kudos
Moderator Shauna

Re: How do you report service issues or faults

Hey @Ro16 - I can see Toomey has responded to your other thread. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos