cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Occasional Contributor DigitalGav
Occasional Contributor

How do you get to the administration section of your website on Optus Spaces?

I are not too sure whether this is the best forum for my querry, but none of the others sound any closer!

I have a simple website at http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/gavinlardner/index.html

I wish to get to my administration page to edit it but can’t find a link to this. I used to go through Member services > Web services > Spaces, but that link now leads to nowhere!

Can you help  with this problem?

6 Replies
RetiredModerator Gen_R
RetiredModerator

Re: How do you get to the administration section of your website on Optus Spaces?

Hey DigitalGav - definitely recommend chatting with Tech Support on 131344 about this one. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor DigitalGav
Occasional Contributor

Re: How do you get to the administration section of your website on Optus Spaces?

Thanks Gen_R, by some stroke of luck the Spaces page has been made accessible to me again. I now have administration access to my space again. I think Optus is no longer offering this service to new members. That could be why I have been having trouble with it!

I will do as you suggest and contact tech support to find out more about future access. Cheers

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

That’s a blast from the past. I thought members web space went out with cane fishing rods. Smiley LOL

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~gavinlardner/Index.html

0 Kudos
New Contributor xkcd
New Contributor

I too cant find the link and worse yet Optus decided to delete my site over the weekend without notice!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Oh no! Have you contacted Tech Support to check this out on 131344?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Don't ever ring tech support about old legacy products if you value your sanity. 

0 Kudos