Searching...
Accepted Solution

Home Phone voice mail

thadeus60

I currently had a new service installed for a home phone.  I currently have Voice Mail, but I want to turn it off.  The Chat line assures me it's done, but it isn't. I also want to be able to do it online through My Account, but can't access this service.

Highlighted

Re: Home Phone voice mail

MiCCAS

Hey there,

Unfortunately I don't believe you can do this via My Account. I'd recommend connecting with the live chat team again (http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat), and if they still don't help you then let us know and a staff member here can take a look for you.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

MiCCAS

Hey there,

Just responded to your other post - however, I have also escalated this post to a staff member to take a look.

Sorry about the hassles you're having! We'll get this sorted shortly Smiley Happy

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

thadeus60

Thanks MiCCAS.

Solution

Shauna

Hey @thadeus60 - I've replied to your otherb thread. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

thadeus60

I don't know who dd what, but Voice Mail has been fixed up now.

Thank you.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
19 Kudos
19 Kudos
15 Kudos
11 Kudos
10 Kudos