Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Getting started with Optus My Account

Optus My Account is the place to manage all your Optus services. You can view your bills and usage, set up direct debit, switch to e-bills, and more.

Here’s how to get your Optus My Account up and running.

Register for Optus My Account

You can register for Optus My Account online.

You’ll need:

• An active email address
• Your date of birth
• An Optus service
• Your account number

Once registered, you’ll receive a verification email. Follow the prompts to finish setting up your Optus My Account.

My Account already exists for my email address

We may have pre-registered you for My Account when you joined Optus. Check your email inbox (including junk/spam) for an email from the ‘Optus Team.’ You should have received a link to setup/verify your My Account.

I never received or I accidentally deleted the verification email

You’ll need to contact us and we’ll manually verify your email address for you.

Update your personal details

To update your personal details such as your contact number, email address and bill’s postal address, follow the steps below:

1. Log into My Account
2. Click View profile

Here, you can also manage your notifications from Optus, including what usage notifications you receive and opt-out of marketing notifications.

Add or remove services in My Account

If you’re the account holder, all your services will automatically be added when you register for My Account.

If you need any help, you can find more information about adding or removing services in My Account here.

How to view usage

To view your usage in My Account, open the Services tab.

Here you’ll find the amount of data and/or minutes you’ve used, your remaining balance for the bill cycle, and any additional charges.

View your bills in My Account

Head to the Billing tab in My Account to see your upcoming bills. This includes the amount owning and bill due date, as well as your payment history.

How to save your card details

You can save your credit, debit or charge card details in My Account to make future payments easier.

1. Login into My Account
2. Open the Billing tab
3. Follow the prompts

Set up direct debit

Direct debit is an automatic payment taken from your account, so you don’t have to worry about staying on top of your bills.

To set up direct debit payments in My Account:
1. Open the Billing tab
2. Click Manage Direct Debit
3. Select Set up direct debit
4. Follow the prompts.

Optus My Account is the place to manage all your Optus services. You can view your bills and usage, set up direct debit, switch to e-bills, and more.

Here’s how to get your Optus My Account up and running.

Set up e-billing

To set up e-billing in My Account, head to the Billing tab and follow the prompts.
You can switch paper billing back on at anytime, but keep in mind there’s a $2.20 fee per paper bill.

What else can I do in Optus My Account?

• Manage international roaming
• View your plan information and contract details
• Retrieve your PUK code

Need more help? Leave us a comment below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

0 Kudos