Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Fetch tv not delivered

AdamB44

Hi Support,

I recently switched / rolled over from optus cable to optus NBN - I selected the package with fetch TV included - I requested at the time that the fetch TV and modem be delivered to a differnt address (my work address) but it was never received or delivered - I had my own modem at home to use with the NBN so this did not matter but I would still like to have my Fetch TV delivered - Is this something you can help with ?

Many Thanks

Adam

Solution

Re: Fetch tv not delivered

Ray_YC

This is not something that we can assist with here on the forum.
Please chat with us.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Fetch tv not delivered

Rus40

Hi Adam, I had the same problem. You need to set aside abt 45mins to wait while Optus answers your call. when the girl heard I had not received my Fetch she simply said "OK I will action that now " and she did, it came 24 hrs later. However I thought that the form I filled in 2 months earlier which said it would be supplied would suffice. How wrong can you be.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
11 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos