Searching...
Highlighted

FIX YOUR WEBSITE

[ Edited ]
mazza45

i just want to say that the upgrade optus done on their website to view accounts, bills, mobile plans etc is appalling. You guys have made it hard to find and view your current bills,and now to view your mobile plan and contract and when its ending, you have to verify yourself, even though your already logged into your account, and have a code sent to your mobile, all this just to view your contract." OPTUS" you are a joke. You gone and ruined a perfectly functioning website with an appalling upgrade. I like how the first thing you see now when you log in is " Your ACCOUNT IS OVERDUE" even when it isnt. But you cant see your bill. unless  you scroll to the bottom of the page. And  when you do try to view your bill, once you find it that is, you get a message " ooops, something has gone wrong, we cant find that page" great upgrade optus, keep up the good work, thats sarcasm by the way.

Re: FIX YOUR WEBSITE

Marie

Hey @mazza45,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

I'm sorry to hear that this has been the experience you've had.

We'll certainly be passing your feedback on to our Website team to take on board for future upgrades.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

gjs11

At least you were able to see your contracts. I have 4 contracts on my account and I can't see any, nor can I see any permissions or notification settings. The old website wasn't perfect, but the new one is a nightmare to navigate. Optus is supposed to be a communications company, but they make it almost impossible to communicate with them.

Wesley-J

Hey gjs11 - I'll be more than happy to investigate your My Account issues for you. Can you please shoot us a private message confirm your full name, DOB, service/account number and email address. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
29 Kudos
22 Kudos
19 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos