Searching...

Email Access

Justin11

Does anyone know an email address I can contact optus on to ask about my email?

I can't log in anymore and the website doesnt recognise my email address. It appears all options to contact Optus have been taken away and it's very frustrating!

Thanks. 

Re: Email Access

Yeldarb

Have you tried support on the live chat link below?

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Alistar

Hi Justin11, 

Are you still having probs in regards to getting logged in to your My Account? Were you able to speak to our Chat? 

Alistar

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

TMA

I have similar query: My OPTUS ACCT was set up with an eMail of my Phone. I now can't access the @OPTUSnet.com.au address My ACCT had been allotted. Also unable to reconnect my Optus NBN.

Any answers/direction would be great!

Highlighted

Sam_D

Hey there @TMA, can you try logging into you email here and let me know if this is successful? If so, you may need to adjust your email settings on your device. More info on that can be found here

If you can also confirm what you been by not being able to reconnect your NBN that would be great Smiley Happy Are you unable to connect to WiFi or is your connection not working via Ethernet and WiFi? Do you have a dial tone on a landline (if you have one)? This link is super handy for troubleshooting you can perform on your end. Our Faults team are also available 24/7 on 131344.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos