Searching...
Highlighted

Does the Optus account portal ever work?

Yeldarb

Fair dinkum this lame ass excuse for an account portal is nothing short of pathetic. Every day there's a different error and this has been going on forever. All I want to know is my MBB data usage so I don't exceed it.

optus-account-portal-useless.gif

Re: Does the Optus account portal ever work?

Jeneral__Pain

Same error here...

Someone else was complaining the SIM Activation site last night was down, I wonder if they're messing with Jarvis again.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

AlistarS

Hey Yeldarb, so I can pass this onto the web team can you please let me know how long it's been happening for and what device/browser you're using? It can fluctuate however it seems to be working on my end... for now. 

Yeldarb

It's working today however it will no doubt fail again as it has done numerous times since this new billing system has been introduced. I am using the latest version of Chrome desktop however I don't think it has anything to do with browser if they say they are doing maintenance. Unfortunately for me I have no other way of checking MBB data and these account failures or maintenance always seem to happen near the end of my billing cycle.

optus-account-portal-useless2.jpg

Clancy10

I'm getting similar issues with my Account Dashboard.  I'm trying to access the third party spend increase so I can open my MUTV account in time for the pre-season games.

If I've helped, mark with Kudos or Solution so I'm not sitting around scratching my head thinking I've got it wrong.

Ray_YC

Hi there,

This is not something that we can assist with here on the forum.
Please Chat with us or Message Us from your My Optus App under the Help menu to have a support ticket raised.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Yeldarb

portal-down.jpg

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos