cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Nellemk
Occasional Contributor

Disgusting service and plan upgrades

I have been an Optus customer for at least 15years, having my current number for about 9yrs. I upgraded my plan in DECEMBER, by January, Optus still had not applied the upgrade. I took screen shots of my plan upgrade and order. So in January I used the live chat feature and was assured that will holidays there were problems but on checking my plan upgrade will be applied on Feb 4th, at least 6 weeks after I upgraded my plan. Now February 5th and my plan has NOT BEEN UPGRADED. Absolutely disgusting service for long time customers. I think I will be looking to Vodafone or Telstra plans considering I am not locked into an Optus service. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Disgusting service and plan upgrades

Not good to hear  

Occasional Contributor

It is still the old one showing. New one should have 15 of data, mine is still showing as 10. Considering i upgraded in December and it is noe february, this is no excuse. Since upgrading, 2 billing cycyles have finished and 2 have started. December - Feb and no upgrade showing, there is no excuse. Optus told me in live chat a month ago that it was delayed because staff were on holidays and I was assured that February 4th (new billing cycle) It would be apllied and I would be able to view it. There shouldnt even be an excuse for it not being applied in January. And staff on holidays is a poor excuse. If there is no staff there for customers and to do a job, more staff is needed i believe. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Wesley-J

Hey @Nellemk - thanks for reaching out to us about your concern. Really sorry for all the frustrations caused by what we would consider quite a simple process. Please send us a private message with your full name, DOB and service/account number and I'll be more than happy to follow this up for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, I am inboxing now

0 Kudos