Searching...

Dashboard display error

MGruz

Whenever I log into the main Optus website to view my dashboard, I can't see anything below the "Your Bills" section, most critically I can not see my data usage segment.

After a few moments I get the following message:

We are collecting your account data.
This can take up to 24 hours so please check back soon to see your usage summary.

It has been far more than 24 hours since I first saw this (more than a month). Does anyone know how to get Optus to fix this?

Re: Dashboard display error

DJ83x

Hi @MGruz

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing these issues. Are you still having issues? Have you tried to clear your cookies, cache, or alternatively try a different browser?  

MGruz

Yes, unfortunately I am still having the same issue.

I have visited the site with both Firefox and Chrome not only on a Win7 machine, but also on a completely different Win10 machine. Sadly, all to no avail.

MGruz

@DJ83x

I should add that in addition, it does not display properly anymore on my phone's browser.

DJ83x

Hi @MGruz

Hmmm, that's sounds odd but thank you for confirming that. Have you ever been able to successfully log in ?

MGruz

@DJ83x

Yes, I have been able to successfully log in on all computers and I was originally able to view all of the dashboard services.

Marie

Hmm that is unusual @MGruz :/

You're welcome to PM through your account details (username/ phone number/ account number) as well as your full name and date of birth & we'd be happy to investigate what's causing this for you.

Thanks.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos