Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Dashboard My Account never works

Hi,

Hoping someone can help!

I've been having issues with dashboard and my account ever since I've signed up to Optus. I've tried logging in on different browsers and had no success in getting the dashboard loaded. I'm unable to link mobile and internet accounts to "my accounts" and can't even view any billings.. 

Can someone direct me to get this issue resolved? or anyone to speak to? 

Many thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Dashboard My Account never works

Hi amy

Sometimes this can be fixed by clearing your cookies & cache. Alternatively if you open a new incognito window from your chrome browser and this should work. Should you continue to experience issues please click on live chat who can assist further.

Thanks

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for reaching out, @amyl. I'm terribly sorry for the difficulties you faced trying to access My Account. We were aware of some users having issues logging into their My Account, but we've since received confirmation this morning that this should no longer be the case. However, as @MouniraH has also noted, clearing your cookies and cache can also help. Can you please try accessing your My Account again via this link and confirm if this has been resolved? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks Dan!

It is still not working for me no matter which way I've tried. Different browsers, clearing my catche, incognito... I would really like to check my billings and link my accounts as I'm not 100% sure if they are all linked. I also haven't been able to reach "live chat" doesn't seem like it's working. 

Can you please advise? 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Apologies for the hassle @amyl . May I please request to contact our chat team here →  http://yesopt.us/chat2us from PC or you can chat from the My Optus App. Let us know if this works or we can help linking your account there. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos