Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Contracts/Services not showin online nor in mobile app

blairy2691

As the subject says I am unable to view my contract details.

Online tells me 'See your list of contracts below.'  There isn't anything displayed.

The app opens on the 'service' tab and I just get the spinning wheel.

This has been happening for about a week now; why can't I view my contracts?

Solution

Re: Contracts/Services not showin online nor in mobile app

Ray_YC

I've just tried this with my own. You need to log into My Account and then click on your service number and then 'Overview' to view your Critical Information Summary and contract details.

On the App it's under the More section (bottom right) under your Profile (scroll down).

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
MacFly

I am having issues also, I have no service numbers listed! It keeps diverting to the "My Profile" page and can't leave that page.

It also has a yellow box when clicked it pops up and does nothing. I am a web developer and there is defiantly issues on this page that needs to be sorted:

Image:

https://imgur.com/cItyCmI

Ray_YC

Are you able to Add Services in My Account?

If not, please chat with us to have this looked into.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

MacFly

No, Update profile page keeps coming up and I can't get past it. It's all updated.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
19 Kudos
19 Kudos
15 Kudos
11 Kudos
10 Kudos