Searching...
Highlighted

Changing email preference

Pestman

Hi

i have tried to change my email address from some random one that Optus has given me, 3 times so far! 

When I log out and go back into my account, this Optus generated email address is back as my selection. 

I am getting sick of changing this thinking I will get my bill via my personal email,  only to get a sms message telling me I am overdue....

before anyone says I have to save my changes, the button is there, I touch save, but no confirmation page comes up...so I just keep saving....but nothing changes. 

Why have the ability to change preferences if it appears I have to make contact with a service person?

step up Optus. 

Re: Changing email preference

Dan_C

Hi @Pestman, we might need to go in and change your contact email from the back-end.

We'll then go in and ensure that it's verified.

When you get the chance, PM us with your details

- Full name

- DOB

- Account number

- Preferred contact email 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
34 Kudos
27 Kudos
27 Kudos
16 Kudos
8 Kudos