Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor MGLL
New Contributor

Cant register for perks because i am holidaying overseas

Tried to register for Perks because I would like to take up You Tube Premium 4 month trial. Using the Optus App and Web, it refused because I am holidaying in New Zealand. It thinks I reside in New Zealand. Optus Technical Support...If you are reading this please message me with my promotion code so I can take up the Perk Offer

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Cant register for perks because i am holidaying overseas

That's weird, MGLL.

Please see here the contact details for Optus Perks.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday! Safe travels.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor MGLL
New Contributor

2019_10_14_17.15.43.jpgThis is the message, I Get. Please just provide me with a promotion code to allow me to get 4 months free trial "Premium You Tube Subscription"

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I'm not aware of/have seen that offer. Can you provide a screenshot of it? If I can find it on my own Perks you can have my promotion code as we don't have any here to provide which is why it was suggested to contact the Perks team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor MGLL
New Contributor

Ray I cannot access Perks at all. Because if I could I would be able to solve this myself. Your Perks Team should realise that sometimes Optus customers travel overseas.

Thanks for yiur kind offer but it will not be of any use because I cannot get onto "Perks"

0 Kudos
New Contributor MGLL
New Contributor

Optus...you still have not provided me with a solution to my problem. I AM AN AUSTRALIAN CUSTIMER TRAVELKING IN NEW ZEALAND ..PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH A URL THAT WORKS IN NEW ZEALAND WHERE I CAN ACCESS MY PERKS.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi,

I'm waiting for a response from Perks about that offer. I don't have it on my Perks app/website, neither do any of my colleagues. 

How long ago did you see it? On the Optus/Perks app?

Update: I'm told this is not a current Optus Perks offer.

0 Kudos