cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor MEdge
Occasional Contributor

Re: Cannot successfully log into the memberservices portal

Hi Ray,

Did you get any feedback on this? I tried to use the online support agents, but they kept trying to push me to my mobile phone 'My Account', which of course won't help me for the cable account. 

Cheers
Martin.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Only that the Member Services portal is still available for the following products:

• Home Phone on the Optus Resale & Cable Networks
  • Home Broadband on the Optus Resale Network
  • Optus TV feat. Foxtel
  • Dial Up

Do you have a mobile phone with Optus? I cautiously assume yes which is why they were directing you there as once you log in to My Account you should see your mobile and cable services?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor MEdge
Occasional Contributor

Hi Ray,

Yes, understand re: Cable and memberservices except I am still getting the originally described error where I cannot login. 

I do have a mobile, and that my-account login operates.

Thanks
Martin.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Martin,

Just clarifying, when you login to my-account, you don't see your cable service information?

Please send me a private message with a screenshot displaying the error and your full name, cable username and date of birth so I can have someone look into it.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Jeff63
New Contributor

I have had the same problem for months.

When I try to login to members service for my cable internet account it says

There is an error in the transaction server. Please try again later.

Then logs me out.

Very frustrating as I want to check usage details.

I can log into the "my account" portal for my cable internet and mobile phone account.

Jeff

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Jeff,

You mentioned when you try to login to Member Services for your cable internet account you encounter issues but when you log into the MyAccount portal you are able to do this for your cable internet...

There is a banner on Member Services that links to and says "You can now manage your cable internet service through My Account".  

So just clarifying you are able to view your cable internet account details and usage in the My Account portal?

0 Kudos
New Contributor Jeff63
New Contributor

Hi Ray 

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I checked further and I can access this months current usage in "My account"

But is there any way of looking at my usage history ?

That's what I want to do and I could do in the original member services portal.

Jeff

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hmmm I'm not sure if the previous usage that was in Member Services is available as part of the changeover to MyAccount.

Please Chat with us and the customer support team would be able to verify,  

0 Kudos
Top Contributors