Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Jotto
New Contributor

Re: Cancel contract before contract period - payout calculation ?

I need a payout figure for my phone as you can't provide me with a reliable service to run my business. I have had endless issues regarding voicemail which is crucial for me to operate my business.  Now instead of calls going to voice mail the caller gets a generic message saying that the phone number is disconnected. My customers are going elsewhere and I am losing hundreds of dollars in lost business. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

This is a public forum. Use livechat and request a cancellation. But if a business is involved then presumably you need another service? Just sign up with another supplier (requesting the number be ported). Close the Optus account later.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

It's not clear what service you're having an issue with?

Have you tried to contact Optus for them to investigate?

If it's for Mobile and you have the My Optus App you can find this info by going to More --> Profile --> Cost to change contract

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors