cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Louisa
New Contributor

Can't log into My Account OR Member Services?

I've had this problem ever since I connected with Optus.

My Account:

I log in, it loads a page that says "Hi There," and what appears to be more things loading but then just goes to this screen:

myacc.png

Member services:

Log in, recieve this message.. "We apologise for the interruption. Please try again later." and logs me out automatically.

The only thing I can actually access is webmail which is useless.

We've mentioned this problem to support over the phone but they literally told us to try again later. That was about over a week ago. I havent been with Optus long, but I keep having the most stupid issues arise.

19 Replies
Crowd Champion caaf
Crowd Champion

Re: Can't log into My Account OR Member Services?

There was one other complaint that they couldn't access there page, just tested and I can access the My Account.

Is it working for you?

Clear browser cache/cookies ect?

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Louisa
New Contributor

I've tried doing that, still doesn't work. Also tried logging in on my phone, still nothing.

Thanks for the reply.

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion caaf
Crowd Champion

I've escalated you thread so hopefully the right folks within Optus can take a look and see what's going on with your account..

Hooefully it'll be sorted soon!

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Hey Louisa - can you PM me your info (mobile number, DOB and full name for ID) as well as your MyAccount username and I'll take a look? Thanks!

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

New Contributor riggers
New Contributor

Not to necro an older thread...but this is happening to me as well. Iniatally can log in, but then it logs me out. Frustrating since this is a new connection and after having to wait almost two months to get connected still having problems. Please advise if there is any tech issue with the my account services.

Thankyou

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Hey riggers, can I ask if you've been able to try logging in with your full email address as the username? Can you give it a shot and let me know how you go with it? 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Mechan1k
New Contributor

I've been having the same issues for the past 4 weeks.

I have contacted Optus now 7 times, have had one person call me back and still was unable to assist.

Hve tried this on multiple devices, still the same problems.  I am a Mobile "My Account" and that works fine.

Just unable to get to my Internet My Account.  I have tried linking this to my other account ... and it keeps advising that it will take 48 hours to do so ... that was 4 weeks ago as well.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Pete
RetiredModerator

Hey Mechan1k, let me look into this for you. Could you please PM me through your My Account username/email, full name, D/O/B and mobile number?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Wilko74
New Contributor

I also have been unable to log into my account for over 2 months now on any device.Contacting optus support on numerous occaisions has not resolved this issue.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors