cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor xrz222
New Contributor

Can't log in to My Account; error message about incompatible browser

When I try to log in to My account, I receive this message: 

"This website is supported on Chrome v.70, Safari v.12 and Internet Explorer v.11 or above. Using an older version or an incompatible browser may limit functionality on this website. For help changing your contact preferences, please contact us." 

before going back to the login page. 

My browsers are compatible versions. I've also tried using different browsers, cleared my cookies/caches, used incognito mode but still to no avail. Anyone experienced the same thing and got through it?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Can't log in to My Account; error message about incompatible browser

What browsers and versions are you using? Can you post a screengrab?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor xrz222
New Contributor

Issue has been resolved now via live chat. 

The issue was due to my account number changing as I switched from a broadband to NBN plan. My Account was still set with the old account number which was I received the error message and couldn't login. Once the Optus agent reset my account with the new account number, I could log in fine. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for returning here to let us know, great news it has since been resolved.

Cheers!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors