Searching...

Can't add service to My Account

thadeus60

I currently have an online My Service account for NBN.  I recently had a new service created for ADSL internet and telephony bundled.  However, I can't add these new services to My Account.

Re: Can't add service to My Account

MiCCAS

Hey there,

Have you tried speaking directly to Optus? I'd highly recommend jumping on live chat, which you can connect through via http://yesopt.us/chat2us

They should be able to help you link the accounts Smiley Happy

If you get stuck, let us know!

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

thadeus60

Thanks.  I have been on live chat at least 3 times this week.  They tell me they can see the account is linked.  However, I can't do anything.  I keep getting this message:

There's something you should know...

The account needs to be accessed in a new window. You'll be viewing and managing this account in our old website, which will open in a new tab or window. We're doing our best to minimize the length of time that you'll be affected by this

Selected billing account does not have any related service.

I then select it and click on Settings and get this:

Sorry, there is no settings available for this service

They don't seem to realise it's NOT linked properly.  They say they have tried to unlink and re-link, but still I get the same messages.

MiCCAS

Urgh, sorry to hear about that!

I have escalated your post so a staff member can step in and help Smiley Happy

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

thadeus60

Ok, thanks for that.

Shauna

Hey @thadeus60 - I've responded to your other thread.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

thadeus60

This still isn't working.

Highlighted

Aman_B

Hi @ thadeus60 - Sorry that this is still not resolved. I can see in your PM we have already escalated the fault with our IT team and Tris will contact you  once sorted. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
8 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos