Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Spectors
New Contributor

Can someone help me?

Hi, I urgently need someone that has services from optus to create me an @Optus.com.au email. I need it for just an hour, if anyone with a good heart would like to help i would be grateful ❤️

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Can someone help me?

Just create a free gmail email account. Done instantly.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
New Contributor Spectors
New Contributor

Need to create a optus email since i changed the email on a verified account to their domain, by mistake(i was browsing the web and copied, by mistake the optus.com.au in front of my email and now an account is verified to a email i dont own). I only need it ao i can change the email(requires me to receive a token to thd verified email that i dont dont have acces to). Can you help me sir? 😞

0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

I'm just a fellow customer.

IMO Optus are unlikely to jump through the hoops you want.

There should be a way to update the email address at the point you're encountering difficulty

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Hi @Spectors - sorry for the delayed response. We're unable to arrange a temp email address, i'm afraid. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors