Searching...

Can not see my usage in online account

linhbui38

Hi there,  

Since the last 2 weeks, I could not see my usage, both from online accout and mobild app, with the Section failed to load error, please help:

Section failed to load.docx

Re: Can not see my usage in online account

Shauna

Hey @linhbui38 - So this is occurring on both My Account and the app? Are you able to send me a PM with your account details, full name and DOB? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

linhbui38

Thank you 

Dan_C

Ah, that's great news! Thanks for the update @linhbui38. If any other questions come up, you know exactly where to find us.

Have a fantastic weekend Smiley Very Happy 

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
31 Kudos
26 Kudos
24 Kudos
15 Kudos
9 Kudos