Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can not connect to Optus Sport

To whom it may concenr, 

Hope this email finds you well. I have got a plan from Optus yesterday. 

The plan is included by iPad and some accessories. There was so many options showd me there such as can use the optus sport for free with the registered plan. When I logged in to the app, after watching two videos the sunscriptios has been expired. So, I was wondering if you could help me with this issue. 

Also, would you please let me know how can I registered for Spotify and Netflix as well?

*REMOVED PRIVATE INFORMATION*

Thank you so much for taking time on my case,

Kind regards,

Pooria lesani 

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Can not connect to Optus Sport

This isn't an email service, it's a public forum so if you still can I would edit your post and remove your private information asap.

Back to your questions. For Optus sport go to sport.optus.com.au and click on the sign up button in the top right and follow the prompts. 

For Netflix, go to netflix.com.au and register an account. You'll need your credit card because it's a subscription based service.

For spotify, go to spotify.com and again register an account. There's a free option or a premium so again you may need your credit card if you want the premium version.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

onHey Pooria, I have removed your private information from public view.

If you have any issues registering for Optus Sport via SamSam's instructions, we'll need to check your profile on our end via this form → Report a problem with TV or Content

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am eligible for optus sports - I had it before, but unsubscribed. I want to reinstate it; but I am having difficulties doing it online.  I received SMS code, typed it in, when I click "next" I get a message that optus does not have my 'valid' email address.  Really? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @JoMU - Do you know what email is attached to the subscription? Can you please PM me with your mobile number, full name and DOB?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I got the same problem, i decide to ask on Live Chat. Well it has been an hour since i chat with some one name Tina in Live Chat and all i got is "Sorry to keep you waiting , i will be right back to you". They dont even answer my question, they just copy and paste that "magical word" lol. I don't know why i pay my money for this

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

That's a little disappointing, @Dennis_tr. Can you please PM me with your mobile number, full name and DOB? I'd be more than happy to take a look. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I got the same problem . .with message as "You are eligible for Optus sports premium with your current service but wet don't have a valid email address for you".  Really!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Sannat1 - please PM me with your mobile number, full name, DOB and preferred email address so we can fix this? 

0 Kudos