cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mobile Outage Northern NSW has now been resolved 2PM AEDT
New Contributor YesGogo
New Contributor

Can I replace my active service with a new simcard with preloaded credit? I'm currently on prepaid.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Can I replace my active service with a new simcard with preloaded credit? I'm currently on prepa

yes, request for simcard replacement you can transfer your exisitng numbers and prepaid balance oon new simcard

New Contributor YesGogo
New Contributor

Re: Can I replace my active service with a new simcard with preloaded credit? I'm currently on prepa

I have bought a preloaded credit  ($30) simcard. Can i use it to transfer my number? Thanks

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Hey YesGogo,

All we need to do is change your current SIM card number to the one that has a $30 balance on it and you'll get that $30 credit.

You can pop instore, chat with us or give us a buzz on 1300555002 & we'll be able to get that organised for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor Justinwong93
New Contributor

Tags (1)
0 Kudos