Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Bill not sent by email and asking to verify my email address

camfrout

Hi,

I have alreay contacted Optus 2 or 3 times for this issue and was told that it was fixed every time, but no, it has never been fixed and it comes back every month.

When I receive my monthly phone bill it is not attached to my email but it says: "You need to verify this email address to view the bill. Please log in to My Account and follow the prompts. Once you have verified your email address a copy of your bill will be sent to you each month via email." Of course there is no prompt when I connect to My Account and when I contacted Optus support I have been told twice that my address was already verified.

Can this issue be forwarded to people who actually have an idea of why this is happening and how to fix this? I don't want to be told another time that it is fixed and see that my next bill won't be attached to the email next month.

Thanks

Ben

Re: Bill not sent by email and asking to verify my email address

Puneeth

Hi Ben,

I am glad to inform you that you can contact Optus live chat representatives regarding this issue to get the issue sorted.I am sure that they will be able to help you in fixing it for you.

camfrout

Hi,

That is excetly what I did the first times and even though it was supposed to be resolved each time it never was. Anyway thanks for replying.

Ben

Toomey

Hey Ben, this is an unusual one but I can definitely take a look for you. Please feel free to send me a private message with your account number, full name, DOB and email address. I'll check the provisioning of your online profile and get back to you asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

camfrout

Thanks a lot for replying. I just sent you a Private Message with my details.

Cheers

Ben

[ Edited ]
sigh_optus

Can I ask essentially the SAME question, please.

I have received an OPTUS eMail saying that I need to VERIFY my request for eMail Billing.

But I go to MyAccount (log into it) and I cannot find where I should DO somethiong relevant.

Sigh.

I click on the offered PM link and Safari cannot open it ..

Double SIGH.

Further to the to[ message, I too cannot see any PROMPTS to follow.

I have not tried Chatting, ..

I have had no eMail bBills for MONTHS.

My next Bill is the one I am really interested in, because a Contract expires during the period.

Thank you, whoever ..

sigh_optus

Just a slight update.

I did "Chat".

I shall have to wait a Month for the next eMail Bill, perhaps to appear .. maybe ..

Same basic story as above, with no evident Links in MyAccount to actually  Verify  my request.

EdLark

Hi, I have the same problem too!  I switched to Optus in Feb and have been trying to verify my email each month without any apparent success.  Can you please help?  Thanks.

Toomey

Hey @EdLark, happy to look into this for you. Please send me a private message  with your account number, full name, DOB and email address so I can check it out on our end.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

camfrout

Thanks a lot for your help Toomey!

I received my monthly bill by email this morning and the PDF bill was attached to the e-mail!

Ben

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos