cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor McPoopin
Occasional Contributor

Add a service

I've had a mobile service for a few years now and got NB connected at my home a couple months ago, but when I log into my account page it only shows the mobile account. How do I link these so that I can see information and bay bills and whatnot for the NBN account at well?

0 Kudos
10 Replies
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Add a service

Hey @McPoopin, on the right hand side of your My Account dashboard there is an option to "Link A Service". Send through a screenshot if you have any issues and we will follow up.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

The options on the right of the My Account dashboard are all links to random support articles. A ctrl+f says that the only instance of the word "link" on the "https://www.optus.com.au/my-account" page is a social media thing down in the Follow Us section.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Sorry it actually reads as "Add A Service" (screenshot below). Does this appear for you?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

No. It looks like a different page altogether. Is there some other My Account Dashboard I need to find?

aa.png

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

After messing around with things for a bit, I have discovered that if I open the My Account link via the Webmail page rather than the Optus home page or with a direct link, I do briefly see the image you posted before being redirected to the one I posted. Trying to click anything in the second or so that it's on screen gives me a timeout error.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Ah I understand now. This means your mobile has been migrated to Optus' new billing system. At this stage you wouldn't be able to access both accounts via the same My Account profile as they operate in separate systems. NBN is due to be migrated to the new system once the mobile migration is complete.

The only workaround while this is on-going would be to create a second My Account profile for your NBN account using a different email address.

Typically a mobile that is consolidated with an NBN service would not be migrated into the new billing system to avoid these issues, but it sounds like your mobile was already in the new system before NBN was ordered. 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Ugh.

Well, thank you for responding.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Cally200
New Contributor

Re: Add a service Service Name: Vodafone

0 Kudos
New Contributor dylantex