Searching...
Highlighted

Add New Mobile Service to Existing My Account - Not Working

chloemackie

Hi all, 

I recently transferred my Virgin postpaid mobile service over to Optus. I already have an NBN service with Optus, so have an existing My Account login. I want to add the mobile phone service to this My Account login, but when I go to the "Add a Service" section, it tells me the account number I'm trying to add is ineligible for My Account. 

I'm a bit confused... Does anyone know how I can link these two together? I really don't want to have two separate logins. 

Thanks! 

Re: Add New Mobile Service to Existing My Account - Not Working

Dan_C

Hi @chloemackie

We might need to go in and link the service from the back-end. By any chance, do the NBN and mobile account numbers differ? 

For example, does one begin with a 62 and the other an 8 or 9

I'd suggest Live Chat for this one. Give them your existing My Account login email and ask them to link the mobile service to that account. It's very straight forward, there shouldn't be an issue.

Personal → Mobile → General & Billing 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
37 Kudos
31 Kudos
30 Kudos
17 Kudos
8 Kudos