Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Occasional Contributor RASM
Occasional Contributor

Accessing My Account

Trying to access My Account - enter my details  opens Welcome screen, then states retrieving your information - then displays

PERKS

YES CROWD
MY ORDERS

WEBMAIL

none of the above seem to go to anything about My Account so I can sheck details and / or change anything or set up anything.

Also gone to Help and found a link to My Account - wanders off , spinning wheels then brings up PERKS ETC

OK Please tell me where I am going wrong as I have to Assume OPTUS is right on its game and doing things so obvious that they are just no obvious

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Accessing My Account

Optus use the same log in system for multiple parts of its websites like My Account and perks. Have you ever been able to log into My Account or is this your first time trying? It could be an issue with your log in (happens a lot), I got mine fixed in about 3-4 minutes via live chat - http://yesopt.us/chat2us

If you have been able to log in before, best thing to do is use incognito browser so it's totally fresh and try from there. If the problem persists, reach out to Optus directly. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos