Searching...

stop asking your customer to wait and No internet for the whole month at all!!!!!

LuTa

I have applied my relocation order for my home phone and internet bundle on july and till now, it still no network.

first time , it said that telstra wholesale dont give them a date for the techinician, then second, they said the technician did the work at a wrong address. Now , after the telstra technician came, they said that you not getting any internet is because optus only relocate the phone line into new address but not the internet into my new address. It is still in the old address. Seriously? How could you relocate one thing but not the other? 

Everytime i call optus, it just telling me that they can only tell me to wait. I am getting really frustrated and mad this time . How could you guys do things like this and just asking your customer to wait when you show no sympathy to them at the hotline. I ask for the service and compensation, the billing team just respond me rudely and not even shown sign of sympathy. He just keep tellig me there is a procedure in the company and all the corm need to file in. The question is no matter how many procedure you guys have, you cant even file a relocation correctly , how could a customer like me underssand your company procedure and form? 

Optus! Fix your problem ! Stoo asking your customer to wait at the hotline and do some actual work!!!

Re: stop asking your customer to wait and No internet for the whole month at all!!!!!

Gen_R

Hey @LuTa - very sorry for the delayed reply to your post. Have you had any word on your Internet as yet? Please chat with our Care team here if you're still needing a hand. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Highlighted

Re: stop asking your customer to wait and No internet for the whole month at all!!!!!

[ Edited ]
BOBCOCH

i AM IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU BUT FORTUUTOUSLY AFTER 5 HOURS OF TRYING TO CAL THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHO PEOPLE I FINALLY DEALT WITH A  NICE CHAP IN THE INDIAN CALL CENTRE AND SO AFTER 6 WEEKS OFFLINE I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO CONNECT - BUT AFTER RUNNING UP GREAT COSTS VIA BLUETOOTH TO CONNNECT TO THE INTERNET SERVICCE VIA MY MOBILE OPTUS SERVICE, i DECIDED TO HAVE A RED HOT GO AT THEM BY THE ONLY THING THESE SINGAPOREAS UNDERSTAND - MONEY  [IE DO NOT PAY THEIR BILL AND SEEK CREDIT] !! SO I TRIED TO REMOVE MY DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENT FACILTY - AND FOUND THAT THE ONLY WAY TO DO THAT WAS TO CHANGE THE ACCOUNT NUMBER TO A BANK ACCOUNT WITH NO MONEY IN IT !!

THEN THE *MODERATED* CHAGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR WHICHT HEY HAD NO AUTHORITY TO DO - SO I HAVE LODGED A PAYYMENT DISPUTE WITH MY BANK, AND IF THAT DOES NTO WORK I WILL REPRT THEM TO THE REGULATOR

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos