cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

refer to my complaint ref 16888691.... When are you going to fix the Smith's Lake NSW Tower

When are you going to fix the Smith's Lake NSW Tower which has been showing as faulty on your network map for almost a fortnight????  This service is abominable.... Will someone please advise exactly what is going on here???? It seems no one cares at all - our closest shop (Forster NSW) don't seem to care at all and have no idea when it will be fixed.   I spent hours trying to get through to aperson and then hours on internet chat - finally with someone called " Shelly" who promised to follow it up and advise.  So far nothing!!!! refrer my complaint ref 16888691.... what compensation will you be providing??????

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: refer to my complaint ref 16888691.... When are you going to fix the Smith's Lake NSW Tower

Hey clyde70, unfortunately we don't have any updates just yet and we're still investigating the outage.

Sorry for the delays with this.

Cheers,

Jordan

0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: refer to my complaint ref 16888691.... When are you going to fix the Smith's Lake NSW Tower

How long does it take??? It has been out (and complained about by many other local users as well as me) for almost a fortnight.... surely by now you know what is wrong and when it will be fixed.... or are customers in our area just not worth worryoing about?????  The responses I have managed to get through your chat sessions (unable to get to speak to a human after waiting several hours on two occasions) have both been along the lines that it costs a lot!!!! and needs technical staff !!!! to repair problems (and that they might be waiting for parts????)   The only way I can interpret this is that OPTUS has decided it is too costly to fix this problem and is just leaving us - its customers - in the dark AND the Lurch!!!

There must be someone responsible who can tell us straight what is going on and either confirm in writing that you couldn't care less about your customers despite advertiseing to the contrary, or if you do care (which on the face of it seems most unlikly - just read the texts of responses to me in my complaint chats ref nos 16888691 and16918455) or TELL ME WHAT EXACTLY IS BEING DONE TO FIX the Smith's Lake Tower and when it will be back in service..... AND also what I should do when my next monthly account for around $100 arrives for a service that you are not providing!!!!!

0 Kudos