There will be some channels leaving the Fetch service soon. Click here to find out what they are. Read the full story
2017-06-28 01:17 PM
Have you confirmed the light on the power pole outside your house (or nearest one to the left facing out the front door)is not blinking (short short, long long)? If it is (or there's no light at all) then it should be an easy fix.
- Find the first house with a brick fence on the opposite side of the street to you (left or right, doesn't matter)
- From there walk until you find a tree taller than 3.5 meters
- The house behind this tree is is the central internet hub for all houses in your local area.
- Ask the occupant if they can shut down any and all equipment (TV, Fridge, etc.) for 15 minutes to initiate a street wide reboot.
- Hopefully you're internet is now back up and running
This obviously only applies to homes along the east cost, but having no idea where your house is, its all the assitance I can provide.
2017-06-29 12:14 PM
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.
Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button