Searching...

poor customer care

1a

I seem to spend an awful lot of my precious time speaking to people who can't help me with internet, Fetch etc.

That is if I can get through at all

I have not found any company so difficult to contact or get results from.

Does anyone else have these issues?

Re: poor customer care

[ Edited ]
10000000000GB

Yes.

But you do it, because you love it, or they are $10 cheaper.

[ Edited ]
Malster69

Yes, I have been trying for 2 months to get something done about a base station issue, and they just dont give a rats  ...

If the issue isn't on the call centre flow-chart, then I am afraid you are out of luck as no technical (real techs) are allowed to talk to customers, only call centre robots!

Highlighted

Mizan

Hi have the similar issue. People in online support are mostly ignorant and people in the store are rude, especially the manager in Belconnen Westfield (ACT-2617). She is so rude and racist, her name is Tracey. I dont know why these types of stupid people are doing a managerial job here? What will the other staff learn from her? So frustrated with Optus, I am disconnected since last three days. 

Marie

Sounds like you're having a few issues @Mizan. I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you had in-store and for the behaviour of the store manager. I've forwarded your feedback onto the relevant Area Manager, who will investigate this further. With that said, we'd love to help you with query. If you can send me your full name, DOB and phone number along with a little more information about your issue here, I'd be more than happy to take a look at this for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
24 Kudos
19 Kudos
13 Kudos
11 Kudos
9 Kudos