cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Contributor Lemar2
Contributor

fetch box

I would like to send a message to Optus letting them know that their Fetch box has been posted and is on the way.I forgot to get a tracking number when I posted it at the Post Ofice.

Can this message be passed on please.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Re: fetch box

Hey Lemar2, 

So we're able to make a note on your account we'll need you to send us a private message. When you send us a message, please include: 

Your account number:

Your full name:

Your DOB:

Whether you're the account holder:

We'll then note this on your account. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Re: fetch box

Thank you! I've noted on your account that you reached out to us on the 06/11 to let us know that the Fetch STB was posted and that you forgot to hold onto the tracking number. The warehouse should shortly receive the box meaning no non-return fee is applied to your account. However, if there's any issue with your next bill, please send us a follow up message and we'll be able to help Smiley Happy Have a lovely day!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors