Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor EgyBlind
New Contributor

dile number from pc

hello dears

i need you help, or guide to another forum / site if this not specilist in this request.

i'm working from home, as i'm visually impaired using a screen-reader, my task mainly calling big number of people from excel sheet dayly, so i use mobile phone to dile numbers

i need to dile those numbers throw computer (wndows) and talk throw pc headphone or even separate one.

so which device i need for this task and software? and could i link it to dile directly when click on cell which contain telephone number instad of dile it manual?

thanks very much for your support.

appologize for any mestakes.

thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: dile number from pc

Thanks for reaching out! I'm not aware of any equipment that Optus sells to perform this task I'm afraid.

If you are making the calls from a PC, you can copy/paste the number from excel into the calling program and plug a headset/mic straight into the computer. Most Windows PCs will also have voice-to-text so you can say the number for it to dial.

Hope this helps 🙂

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos