cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

almost no cellular signal Woonona

My mother lives in xxxxx woonona nd is very ill.

The optus and telstra signal in the area is almost non existant, we need help as she is coming home soon and is reliant on the phone, we have a emergency dialler but it is useless without service.

What can we do?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: almost no cellular signal Woonona

Hi @deboss, since this is a public forum I have removed the street address from your post.  I have checked the address to confirm it shows good 3G and 4G coverage there. Does your mother already has a mobile service with us and is facing issues or you are looking to get a connection for her with us?

Your can always check our coverage map → here to confirm. I would suggest to speak with our Technical Support team before you sign up via the → messaging service to double check this for you.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors