cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Xiaomi Mi 10 MMS/APN settings

Hi there,

I bought recently a Xiaomi Mi 10 and I'm having trouble to get my MMS running (simply can't download or send MMS). Internet, calls  and SMS are working fine. Checked app permissions and got in contact with the Optus service team already but we couldn't solve the problem either. I have attached my recent settings...maybe someone has a solution.

App permissionApp permissionAPNAPNMMS settings 1MMS settings 1MMS settings 2MMS settings 2MMS settings 3MMS settings 3Internet settings 1Internet settings 1Internet settings 2Internet settings 2Internet settings 3Internet settings 3

9 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 MMS/APN settings

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Tried already. Didn't help unfortunately.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @AV2000, please refer to our Mobile APN / MMS → settings page for more info. If the issue still continues then you will need to speak with our support team either via the → messaging service or by calling them on  131344 - Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm Sat: 9am - 5pm AEST to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Any luck AV2000? I'm on the same phone with the same problem...

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have the same issue with same phone - Xiaomi Mi 10.

I have tried with 2 networks - Optus, Amaysim (both on Optus network), and not able to send or receive MMS at all.

Everything else works fine.

Any solution?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Haven't had any luck yet myself. I tried a Telstra simcard and it was perfectly fine. Not sure how much difference is though.

Optus Support basically just told me it's not on their end then and must be my side.

Very annoying!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Has anyone tried with Textra sms app? Some says it works with that.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes tried that and no luck.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Network team should look into this issue. Although I don't they will since it's only impacting one phone and that too it's not on their catalogue.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors