Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Wc2018
New Contributor
New Contributor

World cup stream issues

Signed up.4 premium optus sports to watch the world cup and have missed more of the egypt game than ive seen between freezing , jumping just closing the app on its own and error msg video cannot be played this is a joke. Cant even chose to watch else where as u have the rights so wtf are we supposed to do to actually be able to watch a match. Biggest mistake world cup has ever made suggest u start looking into improving shitty service. 

13 Replies
joelutting
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: World cup stream issues

Same here, going crazy...what a disappointment

graham67
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'm one of the lucky ones. I can't even get through to their site to get the games.

totally inept.

Wc2018
New Contributor
New Contributor

Its such bull .. why give the rights to someone who clearly cant deliver proper service got some very unhappy fans in this house

Audrey85
New Contributor
New Contributor

It's terrible... they have no problem taking our money but can't provide a service!!! Refunds all round Optus!!!

way to screw up the biggest and best event in the world!!!!! Have lost all faith in the company... and have been a customer for over 19 years!!!

graham67
New Contributor
New Contributor

i was so looking forwards to seeing the games on my crappy 3.2Mbps broadband as well, a huge 7km from Perth CBD.

Sugarlumps
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Same issues here. You wait 4 years for the World Cup, you pay optus for the service and they cant even have the infrustructure to let you watch it. This is a new low.

10000000000GB
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

0 Kudos
Halffull
New Contributor
New Contributor

We have detected an unknown network error with the video you are casting and have stopped Casting.......

Watched EPL all season with no dramas.,.watched Russia game live with no dramas... but didn't cast it...must have missed half of the first half of the Egypt game... Seriously if you can't look after your own subscription on the network... don't sell to the general public 

Halffull
New Contributor
New Contributor

100% better second half

0 Kudos
Top Contributors