Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Lmnv_1
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Woodstock Network Service

Im in an abuse situation with locals in my area and constantly harassed and thats why I need my phone on and now optus are purposely affecting my telephone service. I tried calling 000 as I have no money and the staff member refused to let me call out of the abusive ring of them saying she couldnt put me through to the switchboard to call out of teh abusive regional nsw ring and this is the problem when optus cuts service to a persons phone like mine. This is the danger that optus leaves me in as these people exist in this community and have harassed me for years and then other people like 000 cant understand and lie and its is a lie cause I have been put through to other areas before because of the abuse I receive from government services here but this is the latest response I got. Does anyone else think its strange that 000 police dont want you to contact other police outside of the area and the phone service gets cut off and then 000 police refuse to put you to the switchboard so you can alert others of the abuses you are facing daily???

0 Kudos
1 Reply
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Woodstock Network Service

000 calls are answered by Telstra regardless of who your service is with, so you should be contacting them if you have a problem with they way 000 calls are handled.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors