Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor ruffs13
New Contributor

Wireless 4g+ internet

Hi there,

I'm on Optus's wireless 4g/LTE mobile internet for home internet use (no copper wire - thanks telstra and no NBN as that's a big cluster *moderated*).

I'm normally getting connection results around 10ms, 75mbps/12mbps, however recently it's dropping to 300ms+ 3mbps/1mbps.

I get next to 100% signal strength and have line of sight to the tower at a distance of a couple of kms.

Can someone please offer some advice I can take some steps to get this working better. 

Cheers

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Wireless 4g+ internet

Hi @ruffs13, thanks for getting in touch and my apologies for the issues with your mobile broadband.

Any time you have a problem, pop your address into the "mobile outages" tab on our website here. This will let you know of any reported issues in the area.

If nothing is already reported, 24/7 Tech Support can investigate further on 131344 or via Live Chat. They can raise the incident with our network team for more information if required.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos