Searching...

Re: Wifi constantly dropping out

CallumP

Im having this exact same problem and it didn't start till about 3 months in, all of a sudden my wifi dropped out but all my devices via Ethernet do stay connected and had my modem replaced same issue, apparently the problem is "interference" yet this didnt happen with my previous provider

Tano

Hey @CallumP, very sorry to hear that, it may potentially be a faulty modem, we can look at organising a replacement to see if that resolves the issue. Send through a private message with the full name, account number and DOB and we'll work from there.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

CallumP

My modem was replaced but apparently use only have 1 modem pretty sure just another brand would fix it but i cant get a home phone if i buy my own modem

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos