cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor BernieRamone
New Contributor

Website doesnt display with an optus connection

Ive been trying for over a year to get to 
https://www.martiauto.com/
NOTHING?
Just a grey blank page?

Ive contacted the website owner, who tells me "it must be your computer" Smiley Sad
I am a fulltime computer technician of 30 years Smiley Happy
Ive done everything , its obviously an IP issue, as bigpond PC owners can access it no problems..

OPTUS???

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Website doesnt display with an optus connection

Hi there BernieRamone,

I've been able to open it successfully, using an Optus fixed connection on PC:

Welcome to Marti Auto Works!

Welcome to the official Marti Auto Works web site. We offer the finest Ford® restoration supplies on this planet. Not only do our products meet or exceed the original design specs, but they're affordable, too!

From fan belts & radiator hoses to spark plug wires & battery cables, you get our unparalleled quality at "auto supply" prices. And now we're offering this same kind of service for your information needs, through exclusive access to Ford's 1967-2017 production records. Whether from one of our By the Numbers books or from a customized report, you're sure to find the answers you've been looking for.

We are currently working on our New web site, so please keep checking back to follow our progress. Everyone here looks forward to serving you online, just as we've been doing off-line for the past 35 years.

Thanks for your support,
Kevin and Shelli Marti

However I also see a grey blank page when trying to open it via a mobile phone browser. Trying to find someone in the office with a non Optus mobile to try is proving to be challenging. Have you spoken to Technical Support?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Interesting...

Tryed 6 PC's here and mobile phones ...
Still blank page 

Spoke to tech dept at Optus, who said they would unblock the site.
NOTHING

still the same Smiley Sad

Anyone?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

It still doesn't work on my Android phone but it works on my Apple phone... I have a suspicion it's the host "working on our (their) new Web site"

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

yes still not working Smiley Sad

Anyone at OPTUS?

0 Kudos
Top Contributors