The long weekend is nearly here – time to break out the speakers for a poolside party. Check out Yes... Read the full story
2018-12-08 03:36 PM
Volte was working till 1 or 2 weeks ago. The icon no longer appears on the top corner of the phone. I am using a hauwei nova 3i.
2018-12-14 01:07 PM
It's hard to say without having a look at the phone. There's a couple of things to consider.
Have you accidentally switched 4G services off?
Have you accidentally disabled VoLTE?
- From any Home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap the MORE icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Voice over LTE settings.
- Select one of the following: Turn on: Use VoLTE when available. Turn off: Do not use VoLTE.
Have you recently switched SIM cards?
Are you in a different coverage area, i.e. away from where you'd normally use the handset?
You can also try a Network reset and see if that kicks the service back into gear.
- Open Settings
- Tap Advanced Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset.
- Tap Network Settings Reset.
- Tap Network Settings Reset Note: If prompted, enter your PIN, password or pattern.
- Tap Network Settings Resetonce more to confirm.
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.
Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.
***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***
This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.
Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button