Searching...
Highlighted
alin

Hi,

Volte was working till 1 or 2 weeks ago. The icon no longer appears on the top corner of the phone. I am using a hauwei nova 3i.

Thanks

Re: Volte

Dan_C

Hi there,

It's hard to say without having a look at the phone. There's a couple of things to consider.

Have you accidentally switched 4G services off?

Have you accidentally disabled VoLTE? 

1. From any Home screen, tap Phone.
  2. Tap the MORE icon.
  3. Tap Settings.
  4. Tap Voice over LTE settings.
  5. Select one of the following: Turn on: Use VoLTE when available. Turn off: Do not use VoLTE.

Have you recently switched SIM cards? 

Are you in a different coverage area, i.e. away from where you'd normally use the handset? 

You can also try a Network reset and see if that kicks the service back into gear. 

1. Open Settings
  2. Tap Advanced Settings.
  3. Tap Backup & Reset.
  4. Tap Network Settings Reset.
  5. Tap Network Settings Reset Note: If prompted, enter your PIN, password or pattern.
  6. Tap Network Settings Resetonce more to confirm.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
26 Kudos
24 Kudos
20 Kudos
16 Kudos
13 Kudos