cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor lynxcat
Occasional Contributor

Usage

How long will it be before we can look at our usage again?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Re: Usage

Heya @lynxcat, sorry to hear that you've had some trouble viewing your usage 😞 

We'd be more than happy to take a look, please get in touch with our Customer Care team via Live Chat here so we can check it out.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

I did get a notice from optus about an upgrade, but I don't know how long it was going to be.

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Thanks @lynxcat,

When did you notice this started to happen? 

Are you still receiving SMS usage alerts to let you know how your usage is going?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

No all I get is order capture, I've only started my new month today though.

They did say they were upgrading but I thought it was only a few days.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

It's okay I went through a different way it's going to take a bit of getting used to the way it is now.Smiley Surprised

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Thanks for the update @lynxcat 🙂 

I'll pass your feedback on about this.

Cheers.

0 Kudos