Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mobile Outage Northern NSW has now been resolved 2PM AEDT
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Update on slow browsing and connection issues on the Optus network

Update at 23rd May 10:02am Sydney time:

Access to the majority of sites and applications that some customers were experiencing issues with have been restored. We apologise to our customers who are experiencing ongoing issues.

I will continue to post further updates as they become available.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Occasional Contributor briseth
Occasional Contributor

Re: Update on slow browsing and connection issues on the Optus network

thanks  - everyone in my household is harassing me as a consequence!. Tech support phone have a 45m wait so went here and noted your comment so hung up. Acted like a DNS issue - however Optus 3864V3AC is locked to change that away from Optus. Very painful!.....cheers

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Update at 23rd May 4:00pm Sydney time:

Our team continue to monitor and test performance of websites and applications which remain stable.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Update at 23rd May 5:42pm Sydney time:

Access to affected websites and applications have stabilised. Our Tech team is continuing to test and monitor performance.

0 Kudos