Searching...
Highlighted

Unlocking Huawei Lua-L02

Nic-Maher

Hello,

My phone is a Huawei Lua-L02, bought prepaid directly from an optus store. Ive had it for more than 6 months.

I am trying to unlock my phone from the Optus network. I was told to go to the normal unlocking service optus provides and I chose the corect options (Bought from Optus store, Other mobile, more than 6 months, etc) and when I put in my details it says its not locked to the network. 

optus.PNG

However, when I put it my new SIM, it asks for an unlock pin. 

I made sure that all my details were correct but I cannot seem to be able to unlock it. 

If someone knows of any other ways to unlock from the network, can you please help

Cheers,

Nic

Re: Unlocking Huawei Lua-L02

caaf

Hey there,

Just to confirm. You sure it's asking for a network unlock code and not the sim pin from the new provider?

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Nic-Maher

I hadn't thought of that. How can you tell the difference? 
My phone says "Enter SIMlock" and what I googled, everywhere was telling me that it means its network locked. 

It also starts up with the "helloooo" but I guess thats just because I bought it diretly from the optus store.

I also havent recieved any kind of sim unlock code from my new provider, only an account 

caaf

Ok,

At least you've cleaned that up and confirmed that is locked to one provider. 

I'll flag your post, hopefully a Optus phone guru can pop in and lend a hand.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Nic-Maher

Thank you very much, I hope it I can unlock it without too much trouble

caaf

I'm sure, it's just a matter of now waiting for contact Smiley Wink

Cheers Dave

Toomey

Hey Nic, sorry for the long wait. I can escalate this internally if you send me a private message with the below information

Full Name:

DOB:
MSN: (Number used with IMEI)
IMEI:
Handset Make:
Handset Model:
Send Network Unlock Code via SMS or Email to: 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

JLJ18

Hi I am having exactly the same issue, can I get some assistance with this please? Smiley Happy

Assistance unlocking Huawei LUA L02

JLJ18

Hello,

My phone is a Huawei Lua-L02, bought prepaid directly from an optus store. Ive had it for more than 6 months.

I am trying to unlock my phone from the Optus network. I was told to go to the normal unlocking service optus provides and I chose the corect options (Bought from Optus store, Other mobile, more than 6 months, etc) and when I put in my details it says its not locked to the network. 

optus.PNG

However, when I put it my new SIM, it asks for an unlock pin. 

I made sure that all my details were correct but I cannot seem to be able to unlock it. 

If someone knows of any other ways to unlock from the network, can you please help.

NOTE: I am 99% certain that there is not a security code placed on the phone by me..

Toomey

Hey @JLJ18, I can look into this for you too. Please send me a private message with the following details:

Full Name:

DOB:
MSN: (Number used with IMEI)
IMEI:
Handset Make:
Handset Model:

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
22 Kudos
19 Kudos
12 Kudos
10 Kudos
8 Kudos