Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor Joannaleighbee
New Contributor

URGENT: international roaming

Hello, 

I’m currently overseas and have activated all relevant roaming. 

I am able to use data and send text messages and receive phone calls however I am unable to make any calls 

please help!!!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: URGENT: international roaming

See if this still works:

You can call Optus for free on +61 2 8082 5678 from your Optus service to speak with our customer service teams between 8am and 7pm ADST. 

Otherwise login to Optus LIVECHAT here online (24/7). 

You could also install something like WhatsApp that will let you make a phone call using data for a few important calls? Your friend / family / business contact needs WhatsApp also installed (Ios or Android)

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: URGENT: international roaming

Hello,

A couple of other things to check are that you are dialling the number in the correct format like in Peter's example with +61 to make a call to an Australian number.

If you have that right I suspect you have international call barring enabled on your service which you can chat to us about to have removed.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy